1. Open the mask/respirator with both hands.
2. Cup the mask against nose and mouth with the nosepiece on the bridge of nose.
3. Place an ear loop around each ear.
4. Place fingertips from both hands at the top of the nosepiece. Slide fingertips down both sides of
the nosepiece to mold the nose area to the shape of users nose. Adjust the ear loop if needed to
ensure the mask is securely sealed.
5. Seal check
· Place both hands over the mask, and take a quick breath in to check whether the mask seals tightly to the face.
· Place both hands completely over the mask and exhale. If you feel leakage, there is not a proper seal.
· If air leaks around the nose, re-adjust the nosepiece as described. If air leaks at the mask edges, re-adjust the ear loop around ears until a proper seal is achieved.
· If a proper seal cannot be achieved due to air leakage, ask for help or try a different size or model.
6. Replace the mask if a proper face seal cannot be achieved.
7. Replace the mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult or the mask becomes damaged or distorted
High efficient against particulate aerosols free of oil. This respirator helps protect against certain
particulate contaminants but does not eliminate exposure to or the risk of contracting disease or
infection. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
These Efficient Filtering Masks Are:
Hypoallergenic/ Latex Free
High Filtration Capacity
Remove the Suspended Particulates
Dust Pollen Protection